Planting Day!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
10 AM - 2 PM
Saturday, April 25, 2009
10 AM - 2 PM
Well, the front gardens at our school have been cleared, weeded, and sufficiently mulched. The beds are just waiting for our industrious hands to fill them with beautiful flowers and greenery.
Join us to celebrate Earth Day, dig in the ground, and have some fun. There will be activities for the kids, music, and food (please bring a dish if you care to). Wear your overalls, bring your garden gloves, and don't forget your sunscreen!
2 comments:
I thought I'd post an "after the event" comment just to pat us all on the back for how successful the day was! Nice work everyone, and thanks for blogging about it, J!
It WAS incredibly successful, wasn't it. I swear I nearly teared up when I drove up and saw all the people working. It was an excellent team effort. We're really doing it!
Post a Comment