I've started this blog so that new and existing parents at Paul Revere School can connect.
I'm the mother of an incoming Spanish-immersion Kindergardener, and I'd like to touch base with other incoming parents, as well as experienced parents at the school. It is my hope that this would be a place where we can discuss topics of interest, or even just set up a play date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mil gracias for starting this blog, Joy. Let's garden!
margie
We are also starting immersion K in the fall.
Theresa, who works in the office at Paul Revere, told me that they usually do a welcome bar-b-que in August but it would be nice to get a group playdate together if there is interest.
Maybe Holly Park on a saturday?
Michelle
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for joining Margie and myself here.
I think a play date would be great. We are unable to do this coming Saturday, but any Saturday after that is fine. Just let me know what works for you.
Margie, are you game?
This weekend is booked. Next Saturday we're out of town and there's a birthday party for his best bud on the following one. Sorry, no Saturdays 'til July!
margie
We are out of town July 16th-22nd but can meet any saturday in July besides those dates and also I take Mondays off with my kids so I can meet in the morning or afternoon at a park.
Michelle
Post a Comment